Monday, March 8, 1982

SALT NUT COMPANY TO ACQUIRE FICKLEGRUBER'S CONFECTIONS


Veruca salt newly appointed head of Salt Nut Company Announced today the acquisition of FickleGruber's Confections. Ms. Salt Stated that the salt nut company would be expanding from nut shelling to a new line of confectionary and Icecream-based products. 
It's commonly known that Ficklgruber's Confections is Wonka chocolate number three competitor and a ruthless one at that. 

When asked if She intended to directly compete with Wonka Chocolates Salt said
"what do you think? It's been my opinion that Wonka's replacement is nothing more than a calculated carbon copy. If you want to see some real innovation just watch what I do with Ficklegruber's. I'm going to give Mr. Bucket a real run for his money."

"I always get what I want." she added ending the press conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment